Search Frugal Divorced Liz

Sunday, December 6, 2009

...And now my belated menu plan!

I've been behind on my blog, because It's the end of the quarter at school and I've had a lot of assignments due! Now I just have a research paper due Thursday (almost done) and two more tests in Algebra before I'm through. I'm excited about the algebra, because I know I'm getting an "A." My other class is English Composition...And I'm not sure what I'll get in there! I'm hoping for an "A," but it depends on how the exam went (crosses fingers!). Next quarter I'm taking THREE classes, so hopefully they won't be too hard. Anyway, on to my menu plan!

MONDAY
Turkey noodle soup
corn chips
juice

TUESDAY
Turkey stroganoff
pasta
juice

WEDNESDAY
Turkey salad (seeing a theme?:P)
Whole grain beer bread rolls
Oven fries

THURSDAY
(My kids are going out with their dad. I'll just have leftovers)

FRIDAY
Pizza!

SATURDAY
Turkey shepherds pie

SUNDAY
Leftovers!

No comments: