Search Frugal Divorced Liz

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Weekly Menu Plan!

This week I mostly shopped at Sams club, because I was almost completely out of fresh food! I'm happy to say, that I bought a lot of delicious fruits and vegetables, so we are no longer reduced to eating bean stew.:P Here's my menu for the week!

SUNDAY
Turkey sausage
Eggs
Grits

MONDAY
Roasted vegetables
Corn
Rice

TUESDAY
Spaghetti with meatballs
Pull apart garlic bread

WEDNESDAY
Corn
Avocado salad
Pita bread
Hummus

THURSDAY
Chicken casserole
Rice

FRIDAY
Mexican lasagna
Corn chips

SATURDAY
Roasted vegetables
Rice pilaf
Corn

2 comments:

LoriAnn said...

Girl I finally made it through all your blog posts and I have loved every single one of them! You gave me so many great ideas and your philosophy about everything just jives with mine! Keep writing!

Frugal Divorced Liz said...

Hey LoriAnn! I'm glad to see you on here!